thank you again for letting me pulling you off track today @ydaniel98. i'm sure you are enthusiastic to get these changes you've built completed and live. here's some notes of minor changes to return to once we get the new homepage up.
its significantly more functional. i can use that easily on my laptop and mobile. just needs a few css updates and it'll be perfect. great effort.
on the mobile device:
- the width is perfect. works almost faultlessly
- my keyboard opens unnecessarily
on the laptop:
- selector window needs to be larger to fill the screen better
- remove the double sliders so there is just one on the right side controlling scroll down. (does the modal window accept width 100% ..or 90% and no height value so the elements inside would expand to fit rather than force another slider?)
- 'X' to close window made significantly larger
- capital 'A' in title changed to lower case 'a'
- implement the dropdown solution in modal window 1
- push to gather.focallocal.org